Thursday, March 12, 2020

Re-editing Blog

The re-editing I had to do in class was highly frustrating. I would first like to start off and say that I went through a total of six computers before I could find one where pinnacle studios worked. I don’t know why but pinnacle studios has been responding with a lot of the laptops we use in class. It was stressful not being able to edit right away and it took a lot of time off our clock for editing. As previously stated, I have been editing on my phone and and exporting it in my folder on my desktop on the laptop at school. Our entire video is done as far as filming. I have pieced all of the videos I took together and adding them in their appropriate places. I also went through and finished any and all transitions. The transitions were not all that easy. I say that because I feel like the transitions should match the mood of the film. I then went ahead and added the background music and sound affects. This included the dialogue, the song “Candy girl”, and the crickets in the background. I did all this without the help of pinnacle studios due to its malfunctioning.
Last class, I was finally able to access pinnacle studios at the last 45 minutes of class. It may seem like a long enough time to edit but the application itself is very slow. It has the load very thing I want to insert. Even if it is just a title.
Speaking of titles, that was the only thing I have not completed. I did the title of the movie but not any of its credits. Therefore, during that time period in class, that was the only thing I focused on. I had to refer to my notes every now and then because my notes have the order in which I suppose to list the credits. I did not finish the list of all the credits. However, next class I plan on finishing that part up right away that way we may be 99% done. I say 99% only because I still need to review and check that we have accomplished everything we needed to for a successful opening sequence of our film “Shoot Your Shot”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...