Monday, March 16, 2020

Shooting Blog

This year (2020) has not ben off to that good of a start. Due to this bad start, it slows down the progression for our film. Today is Monday meaning I sould be in school. However, all schools in my county are closed due to a new viral disease called the Coronavirus. It originally started in China but after tournism from different countries, it quickly spreaded worldwide. It has got so serious that it is limiting any large crowds in public places like the NBA, schools, ammusement park, and more. I believe what make it so serious is that not only has it killed a few people, you also nevr know who has it becasue its syntomyms may not kick in until two weeks of having it.
With no access to the computer at my school, there is no way I can edit the rest of my film. All the editing takes place on the app Pinnacle Studios on my designated laptop (#1) at school. With no computer, this leaves me with no other chose bu to start shooting some more. You can never have enough film I guess. When I was editing, I was super-duper close to being done. I only had three more titles to put in and I wouldve been done. After I finished editing, my film came up to be one minute and fifthy-four seconds. I know I can't go over two minutes. I was thinking about shooting a short scene to add to the end. So this weekend, that what I was caught doing outside. The challenging part about this is I wanted the very last scene to be cliffhanger. I wanted the audience to be enagaged enough that tey want to know what happned next. Here's a picture of something I added to the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...