Friday, March 20, 2020

Editing Blog

Another day away from the school means another day I cannot edit. This is starting to make me panic. I say I’m panicking because if I can’t finish and edit my film. All my work was saved on my laptop at school. Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus, I cannot to back to school. At first the news said I could not go back to school until March 23. Now the news is saying that I cannot go back to school until April 15. Who knows, if the corona virus continues then I probably won’t be able to go back until next year. I am also hearing a lot of rumors on television that the 2020 graduating class will have to graduate next year and that our exams will be postponed. I don’t know how things will roll with this class. I’m continuing to do these blogs because I knew that these were due ahead of time. However, anything new that’s suppose to be due or popped out I wouldn’t know how to complete without instruction from my teacher.
If i was in school at this moment, I would’ve been finished my movie and started my CCR. I don’t know if we are allowed to send the movie early but I would’ve at least exported the movie so that it could be ready when she say go. I don’t know much to say or do at this point. I was not fully prepared for the Coronavirus to make this much of an impact. Right now I am out of town in Kissimmee taking a short break for the people panicking in my town. It was allowed me to do plenty of homework and get sum things done because I’m more relaxed. Here is a picture of me at the park while doing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...