Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Movie Film


Because of the COVID-19 or coronavirus pandemic, I have not been able to go back to school. This is really bad, especially for this class, because I have no official, already completed movie done on my laptop back at school. This movie was my prerecorded video of my movie. However, it does not have my titles on it. I tried to edit and insert the rest of my titles on it and it worked. However, it could not save the video on my desktop and import it to my google drive in order to put it in a google slides. It kept saying error which forced me to put in my already made movie. Which, I have no problem with, it just only have the movie title. I tried everyday to see if something would change but it wouldn't let me upload my updated video. If I was at school it would've been easier because I was already done and just needed to save it and export it. If I would've known that later on we would've had to put it on blogger, then I would've did it on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...