Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming Blog

This weekend I did not blog. I did not blog because my teacher told me that I could not grab a camera until my storyboard was completed and submitted. I submitted my blog on Thursday and was planning on getting the camera that next day on Friday. However, I did not come to school and Friday. On the following week there was no school on Monday because of President's Day. That leaves Tuesday. On Tuesday it was a 'B' day meaning it was periods five through eight. I, however, have this class second period. So today (Wednesday), I grabbed the camera. I plan on returning the camera either when we done or, if we must return it, next week. I want to record after school when my partner don't have work. I know I can't film this weekend because I have work. However, if I was to start to film we would probably start with the simple stuff first. We would've probably did the pan movement shot of the neighborhood for the beginning of the movie. Then would have fast forward to the middle of the film where the girl is laying down on the court. Then to the last scene in the kitchen. I want to make sure that each day is productive. If each day is productive, then we will have enough time to re-film and re-edit. Hopefully by the next blog I can have some information on me filming. Here's a picture of me doing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...