Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Filming Blog

This weekend I still could not film because I had to work both Saturday and Sunday. I would’ve still grabbed a camera if my hours were not rigorous. However, Saturday I worked from 9a.m to 6:30p.m and Sunday from 9a.m to 5p.m. Meaning, I wouldn’t have time to after work to meet up with my partner and film because it would be night time. This wouldn’t work due to the fact that my film is mostly taken in the day time. On my returning to class, I plan on grabbing a camera and film for the rest of the week to make up for lost time. If I was to start to filming we would probably start with the simple stuff first. I would've probably did the pan movement shot of the neighborhood for the beginning of the movie. Then would have fast forward to the middle of the film where the girl is laying down on the court. Then to the last scene in the kitchen. I want to make sure that each day is productive. If each day is productive, then we will have enough time to re-film and re-edit. Hopefully my next blog will not be one of filming but of editing. Meaning, I did do what I say and started editing my film. Each day, I feel like I’m falling more and more behind when I don’t film. I don’t believe the process will be very long because I have a storyboard of every scene that I will shoot in detail. Now all I have to do is, gather my characters, go to the locations, and make it happen. This week, with or without my partner, I’m going to make sure I start prioritizing this movie. I would love to get all majority of it done. If not majority of it done, then at least all the major scenes and parts. Here’s a picture of me at the gym work this weekend showing why I could not film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...