Sunday, March 8, 2020

Re-shooting Blog

After my peer review, I took into consideration the comments the group left for me. They made comments on the background sounds interfering with the dialogue and the lighting on some of the character parts. This weekend me and my partner went out to the court and re-shoot some of the scenes. Most of the scene involved the group of boys which was a difficult task. I had to make sure that the boys were going to be at the park and able to participate. Thankfully, I was able to catch them on Sunday hanging out at the court before I even got there. They were a big help and agreed to help me out once again to fix some areas. We re-shoot the scenes where they were trash talking to me before the game actually started. We did this because the angle in which the camera was in, the people looked very dark and you could barely see them. Also, the scene after I get injured there a bit of snickering in the background. It is loud enough to be heard so we needed to make sure that that scene had silence in the background.
Another re-shooting that I did was the re-shooting of some of my parts. I had to make sure I had the same clothes on as before. The acting in my scenes were good. However, the only problem was the wind in the background messed up the tone of the movie and distracted the audience. The day we re-shoot, it was still very windy so it really didn't help our circumstances. It took us a while to redo some of my scenes only because I had to wait for the wind to stop bombarding us while we work. At the end of it all, we successfully completed all  the re-shoots in the same day. I was also able to upload all the retakes in the video to update it. In the picture below you will see a snippet of the basketball scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...