Sunday, November 24, 2019

Music Video Storyboard


In the beginning of our video, we plan on doing short clips of poses. We chose to do this because of the original music video it had the idea with every drum tick. Our location will be at a Porsche dealership because in the beginning of the song Cardi B says “Drop top Porsche”. My wire drove will be 80’s pop wear because that’s the type of vibes the song give. Which loves us to the second scene when I’m in the car singing the lyrics in the beginning of the song. In the third scene I am walking down the street of los olas. As I walk down the street, I’m dancing and showing joy. Hopefully I can get people to join the fun video with me as we record. That’s my goal. The walking down the street scene continues to the 4th as I try to incorporate a good deed. Also I will be flashing money and jewelry. This is because in the song they speak amongst a lot of wealth. After this part she says “Like Ayeee” and on this part (5th box), I come out of the dressing room in a whole new wardrobe. Then I end my part at the beach.
Then it moves to my partner part. He starts in a store where it shows him shopping and singing as well. This shows he has what it take to spoil himself. Then in the next scene he is walking down los olas for the part that says “When I’m walking with you”. Our plan is to find somebody for him to walk with and show off. He then moves back to the exotic car dealership and he once again show off wealth and a fun way. He goes to the beach to show off some dance moves and for the scenery. The video ends at the car dealership when the last thing you hear we the beep beep of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...