Friday, October 4, 2019

Yo! This is me, the coolest cat you know. This is pretty weird because usually I write down what's been going on and how I feel in my journal but I guess for this class, this will be my technical journal. Um, whats up? i guess i should start with the basics. I'm short, like very short: 5 foot to be exact. Some of you may say 5 foot is not that bad, but when when your 5 foot and turning 18 as a senior in high school, it has its backfires. Many freshman's are taller than me and waiters still ask me if i want a kids menu at restaurants like i'm not about to be grown. LOL. However, i love my size. It really defines me and makes it easy to maneuver through this mass world. Oh, i play basketball too. I've been a point guard since 2nd grade but been playing since age 5. Am i good? I mean i'm not a cocky person, but i'm pretty decent for a person my size. I love basketball man, its a great feeling being able to step on the court and score and make a difference.
Me personally, i'm very chill yet goofy at the same time. I know there's a time and place for everything so i make sure i'm goofy at appropriate times. My friends describe me as funny and friendly. ill admit i'm pretty friendly because i feel like everybody deserve to feel recognized, but i don't really do people like that. What i mean is, i don't really like being around a lot of people and in the mix because usually problems occur. i mind my business for the most part unless it's someone close to me. That's what people love about me, i don't try to get involve and follow the leader, i just smile and keep it moving. i'm the friend you would want to take around your family. i'm highly respectful and a cool person. I guess. I like being alone too, especially home. Being home alone, is so peaceful and relaxing, i think its one of my favorite settings.
If i'm not playing basketball, i'm probably eating. I'm only 108 pounds but i eat like a pig. Amount wise that is. I eat a lot omg, food is so amazing. Um, i'm stylist. I would say i'm a trend setter on fashion. I love wearing and having stuff that no one else has ever seen. I dress like a tomboy 60% of the time. Oh yeah, by the way i'm  girl if you couldn't tell LOL. But anyways, yeah i have a lot of sneakers, i love sneakers. This generation think things have to be expensive in order for you to dress nice, but honestly i get a lot of compliments on my attire and they don't even close to expensive. Its not about the price tag, its about how you wear it. The confidence and fit. People know the price of everything and value of nothing. But that's all for today because my brain hurt and my fingers tired. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 7 - Based on Field trip 5 - Downtown Fort Myers

 Due to a family vacation that was already set in place, I could not participate in this field trip. This is a complete bummer because I rea...